In this space, iRest shares stories from our community. We invite members, friends, and observers to engage and comment on those stories. Below are a few guidelines to ensure a safe environment and the best experience for all.
- Be kind. …but you already knew that.
- Ask questions. We are here to respond on topics that most interest you.
- Stick to the topic. Keep comments to the subject matter of the post.
PLEASE DO NOT
- Cause harm. Refrain from posting material that is abusive, vulgar, hateful, fraudulent, unlawful, defamatory, or threatening towards any person.
- Discriminate. Refrain from posting material that is discriminatory on the basis of race, religion, culture, sexual orientation, gender, or identity.
- Plagiarize. It is illegal to post third-party content without permission, unless permitted by copyright law.
- Impersonate. Be yourself! If you would like more privacy, use an anonymous screen name. Do not pretend to be another person.
- Corrupt. Do not upload or post material that contains viruses or any other computer code, programs, or files designed to destroy or limit the functionality of any equipment.
- Sell or promote. Do not use the iRest space for commercial purposes.
- Share medical advice. Refrain from offering medical advice here, as that presents liability issues for all persons involved.
- “Flame” or “troll”. Flaming is the act of posting hostile messages. Flames are often posted by trolls, or those who engage with the purpose of sowing havoc with offensive content.
iRest aims to foster a positive and productive community. We provide user accounts to all who comment and engage here. Those who violate the above terms will be at risk of losing their accounts. Otherwise, we look forward to sharing and connecting with you! Remember, if you need any technical support or have any questions, you can send us an email at email@example.com and we will respond as quickly as we can.