Dialogue on the Intersection Between Pain Science and iRest Yoga Nidra
Webinar with Richard Miller and Stephanie Lopez
“Pain can be changed. We can change pain ourselves, from within. Science is telling us that we do have that power”, says Shelly Prosko. Richard Miller agrees: “We see that pain can change. We see people who’ve had chronic pain for years and we help them find tools that either ameliorate the pain or help them step out of it completely. We’ve seen miracles where the pain ends completely, and others learn tools to manage their pain and not be overcome by it.”
It’s possible to learn how to stop running from your pain and welcome it instead. In doing so, you may come to realize that while pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.
This informative two-part webinar explains:
- How iRest Yoga Nidra incorporates and addresses the fundamental principles of pain science
- Why the iRest Protocol is so effective for meeting and managing pain
- How to adapt the protocol for your personal practice, or when facilitating groups and individuals experiencing pain
Join iRest Founder Richard Miller, iRest Senior Director of Teachings and Programs, Stephanie Lopez, and co-authors of Yoga and Science in Pain Care, Shelly Prosko, Neil Pearson, and Marlysa Sullivan for an informative and interactive experience.
- Insights from modern pain science to help you better understand chronic pain
- How iRest Yoga Nidra can help people manage pain
- How to better cope with pain by emphasizing certain aspects of the iRest protocol in your personal practice
- How iRest teachers can use this understanding of pain to inform how they tailor iRest to meet the needs of clients and students living with chronic pain
*Please Note: If you're a TCN member, you must be logged in to receive your 20% discount. Please log in to your iRest account before purchasing so we can verify you're a TCN member.
Once you've added this item to your cart and finished the checkout process, you will see this product in your "Files" tab after clicking on "My Account." It will be titled, "Dialogue on the Intersection Between Pain Science and iRest Yoga Nidra." If you are having issues purchasing or accessing the course, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist you as soon as we can!