iRest Co-Meditation Dyads: Review, Update, and Inspire
Free webinar and latest iRest Co-Meditation Dyad teaching materials
Co-Meditation Dyads provide a context for transformative healing, integration, and insight. Their benefits and efficacy emerge from experience, continued practice and study.
Refine and refresh your understanding of iRest Co-Meditation Dyads by joining Senior iRest Trainer, Anne Douglas and Senior Director of Teachings and Programs, Stephanie Lopez for a practical 2-hour webinar.
You’ll learn and practice the recent updates made to the way dyadic facilitation is presented in iRest Level 1 and Level 2 Trainings and re-engage with key information and concepts.
This webinar is designed to support your skillful facilitation of Co-Meditation Dyads for self inquiry in your personal practice, interpersonal relationships, and professional settings.
In this free webinar you will:
- Review essential principles and tools of inquiry
- Enhance your understanding by examining relevant do’s & don'ts
- Receive the latest Co-Meditation Dyad Level 1 worksheets
- Develop your skills by observing a Dyad demonstration and debrief
- Receive home practice exercises to integrate what you’ve learned
- Learn about the next steps for honing your skills and taking your practice to a new level
*Please Note: You must have taken the iRest Level 1 Teacher Training to watch this webinar and download the teaching materials. Please log in to your iRest account before purchasing so we can verify you've taken the Level 1 training. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are experiencing any issues.
Once you've added this item to your cart and finished the checkout process, you will see this product in your "Files" tab after clicking on "My Account." It will be titled, "iRest Co-Meditation Dyads: Review, Update, and Inspire".