Please click on the technical support topic for more information or scroll down this webpage
- Are you having trouble downloading the files you purchased online from our store?
- What do I do with the PDF file once I download it?
- How do I get the MP3 into iTunes?
- Can I download these files directly to my Mobile Device?
- Having trouble checking out of the IRI Store?
Are you having trouble accessing the files you purchased online from our store?
- Check your email spam folder to make sure you got a welcome message from IRI.
- Login to your account by clicking the "Login" button in the top right of our webpage.
- Click on "My Account".
- Then click on the "Files" tab.
- You should see the files available for access there, click the title of the one you want.
- This will take you to the Premium Content page with all available product files. In the case of MP3s, you can either stream the audio right on the page, or download it to your device.
- For most devices, you should be able to either right click your file and choose download, or click the More Menu (it looks like 3 circle standing up like a snowman) and choose download. Depending on your Browser and Device, you may need to do things slightly differently. Some old iphones don't allow downloading of files from websites. In that case you may need to download on a computer, then synch to your device via iTunes.
If you do not see your files, and did not receive an email receipt, it is possible your transaction may have failed to process. Did you complete all the steps and confirm your purchase? If you do not see your files, and you do have a receipt, please contact our office at email@example.com to request the files be sent to you. Please forward your receipt to us. If you purchased products on Amazon, CDBaby, Vimeo, Sounds True, or Yoga International, please contact their customer service centers for any support needs.
What do I do with thePDF file once I download it?
Most computers will open it both automatically. But if you are having trouble:
- Download and install Acrobat Reader for free to open your PDF.
How do I get the MP3 into iTunes on a Mac?
- Download your file to a folder on your computer.
- Drag this entire folder into your music folder, wherever that may be on your computer, although often it is in "My Documents" or "Music".
- Then drag the folder directly into iTunes program library.
- The MP3s were encoded with iTunes, so are completely compatible with iTunes. iTunes should recognize the artist, album and tracks.
Can I download these files directly to my Mobile Device?
Most devices will allow you to download these files. Please keep in mind that mobile devices most often use WIFI to download content. If your WIFI connection is interrupted, you may need to start your download over from the beginning. Also note that older iDevices (iPhone, iPad, etc.) may not allow you to download files from websites. In this case you must download to a computer, move the files into iTunes, then move them to your device.
Having trouble checking out of the IRI Store?
The checkout button appears on the left sidebar of the website about halfway down, scroll down to look for it and begin the checkout process. We accept Visa and Mastercard only. International orders are accepted - simply select your country from the list. All our orders are processed safely and securely through Authorize.net on an encrypted SSL connection.