iRest® Meditation Retreat with Anne Douglas: The Alchemy of Presence
October 19-22 or October 19-25, 2018 hosted by Samyoga Institute in Dayton, OH
Yoga and meditation have been scientifically proven to foster health and well-being at every level; physically, psycho-emotionally, and spiritually. Of the over 18 million yoga practitioners around the world, many are seeking “the next step” to support themselves, their loved ones and their community at large. The answer comes in the form of yogic non-dual teachings, which help us heal the misperception of separation and remember our essential wholeness and imperturbable peace, no matter our circumstance.
Discover the Alchemy of Presence with this timely and transformative 4-day or 7-day retreats. You will be guided through simple yet elegant non-dual practices that include yoga, sitting and nature meditations, iRest Yoga Nidra, self-inquiry, pranayama and dialogue.
The 4-day and 7-day events fulfill the short and long-retreat requirements respectively, of the iRest Certification Program.
Schedule: October 19-22 Short Retreat or October 19-25 Long Retreat
- Friday, October 19: 3:00-6:30 PM registration, 6:30-7:30 PM dinner, 7:30 PM program begins
- Monday, October 22: 12:00 PM 4-day retreat ends
- Thursday, October 25: 12:00 PM 7-day retreat ends
Pricing: Early-bird pricing available until September 3, 2018, standard pricing therafter
- Early-Bird 4-day Retreat: $650 Single / $595 Double / $540 Commuter (includes meals)
- Early-Bird 7-day Retreat: $1230 Single / $1190 Double / $1080 Commuter (includes meals)
- Standard 4-day Retreat: $695 Single / $645 Double / $540 Commuter (includes meals)
- Standard 7-day Retreat: $1410 Single / $1280 Double / $1080 Commuter (includes meals)
Trainer: Senior iRest Trainer & Director of Trainers Anne Douglas