“[Polyvagal Theory] is the science of feeling safe enough to fall in love with life and take the risks of living.” —Deb Dana, LCSW, master trainer and founding member of The Polyvagal Institute
Many of us lead busy lives of deadlines, over-responsibility, chronic tension, and stress. Fast-paced living makes it imperative to take time to pause, look within, and reconnect with ourselves and what matters most.
This weekend Immersion is a chance to step away from the hustle of the holiday season to nourish a sense of calm, clarity, and vitality.
Exploring Polyvagal Theory and iRest Yoga Nidra Meditation will grow your understanding of how to regulate your nervous system. Through guided practice, you’ll personally experience why iRest enables you to deeply calm your nervous system, integrate difficult thoughts and emotions, and rediscover indestructible wellbeing.
You’ll learn to recognize the language of the nervous system and how it’s wired for connection. You’ll come to see how it keeps you safe, helps you navigate life’s ups and downs, and supports an interconnection with others and the world around you.
The weekend includes many experiential and nourishing yoga nidra practices for building resilience, groundedness, and a sense of safety. Each practice will offer opportunities to effortlessly remember an ease of being and contented peace—that which you truly are.
You’ll learn concepts from polyvagal theory and principles of iRest that you can immediately apply, including:
- Accessible practices to support self-regulation and co-regulation
- An overview of the nervous system through the lens of Polyvagal Theory
- How Polyvagal Theory supports our understanding of iRest Yoga Nidra Meditation
- An understanding of neuroception, vagal break, and flexibility
- How to slow down and reconnect with yourself
- How to foster wellbeing and resilience against stress & anxiety
- How to support healthy rest and sleep
- Awakening to your essential wholeness
- Practicing BreathSensing for increased energy, vitality, and deep relaxation
- Learning how to integrate the practices of iRest into daily life
Early Bird: $295 USD (Available until November 2)
Regular Price: $350 USD
The price includes access to the livestream Zoom sessions and recordings of each session for 8 weeks after the program ends.
This schedule is listed in Pacific Time. Feel free to convert the schedule to your time zone by clicking here.
Friday, December 2:
2:45 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. (Zoom Orientation)
3:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Saturday, December 3:
8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Sunday, December 4:
8:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.