Gather online each Wednesday for a community practice with your fellow iRest practitioners. You’ll explore the nondual teachings through movement, breathing, and meditation.
This series of nine livestream community classes includes the gentle and accessible movement practice of BodySensing, breathing exercises, and a short iRest Yoga Nidra Meditation. Each class will contain a simple theme or exploration around the nondual teachings.
This series is purely experiential, allowing you to explore the kind of practices included in iRest retreats. The practical nature of this series will foster inner stillness and connection, nourish a deep sense of wellbeing, and nurture your direct, firsthand experience of pure Awareness.
This community series will support you in:
- Having a regular, weekly experience of iRest and the nondual teachings
- Practicing together with other members of the iRest community
- Learning from a variety of Senior iRest Trainers
- Familiarizing yourself with some of the practices you’d encounter at an iRest retreat
- Nourishing your post-retreat practice in the company of the iRest community
- Living the wisdom of practicing ‘little and often’
The senior faculty of trainers offers decades of experience and embodied understanding. Each teacher will share their unique expression of these practices and nondual philosophy.
Each class is designed to be accessible and impactful for all experience levels. You’ll need enough space for a yoga mat or small carpet, and a comfortable chair or meditation cushion.
The movement portion of each class is comparable to gentle yoga. Modifications will be offered as needed.
Class dates and trainers:
- September 28: Kirsten Guest
- October 5: Clearlight Gerald
- October 12: Jennifer Cabanero
- October 19: Kirsten Guest
- October 26: Kathleen Knipp
- November 2: Clearlight Gerald
- November 9: Fuyuko Sawamura-Toyota
- November 16: James Reeves
- November 30: Stephanie Lopez
TCN Price: $129 USD
Regular Price: $169 USD
The price includes all 9 classes and access to each class recording until January 31, 2023.
Wednesdays from 4:00 p.m. - 5:10 p.m. Pacific Time
October 5, 12, 19, and 23
November 2, 9, 16, 30
NOTE: There will be no class on November 23 due to Thanksgiving in the United States.