Experience Nondual Heart-Centered Awareness-Based Meditation
The experience of daily life is challenging and always changing. Having a regular practice that unfolds a deep understanding of your true nature makes it possible to transcend the limiting, and often painful, conditioning of your thoughts and emotions.
Nondual meditation reveals that inner peace, profound clarity, and a sense of constant wellbeing and joy are all innate. They lie within, ready to be recognized, nurtured, and made a consistent part of your daily life experience.
The path of nondual meditation has been practiced for thousands of years as an effective way to awaken to these intrinsic qualities. This path enables you to self-regulate your emotional and mental activity, cultivate resilience, and access inner wisdom and insightful decision-making. It’s how you release the personal and let go into freedom, spiritual awareness, and awakening. This path of self liberation has served millions of people, and it’s available to you too.
iRest founder, Richard Miller, is one of the most important contemporary teachers of nondual wisdom. His year-long, 16-module program teaches you how to begin, develop, and maintain a meditation practice.
In joining him, you’ll learn in-depth theory and practices for shifting from being highly reactive and struggling against life to being responsive, receptive, centered, relaxed, loving, wise, and awake.
This course is designed to support you in transforming your life from the inside out. It makes everything you need to liberate yourself easily available. It’s possible to break free from the daily tyranny of your inner voice and past conditioning. These are what foster separation and suffering in your life.
Now you can personally realize, integrate, and embody the underlying reality of your Essential Nature so you may live in harmony, connected to yourself and the world around you during all circumstances of daily life.
Whether this is your first encounter with meditation, or you’re a seasoned practitioner, this course offers you:
- The transformative power of a nondual meditation practice
- The stages, phases, levels, and practices of nondual meditation
- Practices for breaking free from compulsive thinking, emotional reactivity, anxiety, and negative beliefs
- An intimate relationship with your body, mind, senses, attention, and ego
- Integration of meditation as a way of life
- The neuroscience of meditation
- The shifts of consciousness that precede awakening
- The meditative portals of Heart Essence, Presence, Being, and Awareness
- The 7th sense that knows no separation
- What lies beyond all sense of being as a separate self
The program supports you in:
- Developing a nourishing and sustainable lifetime practice of meditation
- Feeling deeply interconnected within yourself and the world
- Embodying your birthright as a unique and joyous human being
- Moving beyond separation into experiencing unity consciousness and your true home in the universe
During each two-hour monthly session (the first tuesday of each month, except July, from 3-5 p.m. pacific time), Richard Miller will offer a guided meditation and a talk, with time for discussion on the nondual path of meditation.
There will be four quarterly support sessions (March 21, June 20, September 19, and December 19, 2023, from 3-4:30 p.m. pacific time), where Richard will be available to answer questions and offer more insight.
You’ll have access to an online learning portal where you can interact with fellow participants, access resources and session recordings, and have your questions answered by Richard throughout the year.
You’ll also receive downloadable meditations focusing on specific aspects of nondual practice, led by Richard.
- The origins of nondual meditation
- The 38-stage map of meditation
- Foundational practices of nondual meditation
- The role of attention and ego
- The innate qualities of unbreakable wholeness, joy, peace, and wellbeing
- Living as non-separate being
- Meditation as a way of living life
- Relaxing into effortless meditation
- The neuroscience of meditation
- The role of the body and breath in meditation
- The principles of welcoming
- Nourishing heart-centered Presence and Being
- Pure perceiving and the role of the senses
- Breaking the cycle of reactive emotions and thoughts
- Detachment, dissociation, disidentification, and non-attachment
- Working with emerging psychic material on and off your meditation cushion
- Engaging opposites that lead to insight
- The role of the 7th sense of non-separation
- The yoga of sleep
- Advanced stages of meditation
- The distinction between self and non-self
- Subtle barriers that obstruct awakening
- The natural process of release from ego-identity
- Awakening to what lies beyond separation
- Awakening and enlightenment
- Embracing nondual universality amid secular personal relationships
- Paradoxes and myths of enlightenment
- Who and what is in control
- Embodying love incarnate
- Living from heart-centered presence
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I take this course if I’ve never meditated?
Definitely. Richard Miller has taught thousands of people how to meditate and the theory and practical elements of this course are designed with beginners in mind.
I’ve been meditating for decades. How will I benefit?
If you are contemplating taking this course there is something within you yearning to go deeper. This course is designed to support you to awaken beyond your ordinary conditioning and ego-identification, beyond practice, into embracing meditation as a way of life.
Within the framework of the philosophy and practices taught, you’ll be supported to inquire deeply into what life wants of you. Meditation is designed to open us all to an awakened understanding beyond conceptual thinking, beyond duality and nonduality, beyond all authorities, beyond seeking, and into first-hand knowing. If these words resonate within you, you’re glimpsing the benefits you’re seeking.
I'm not a teacher. Can I still take this course?
Yes! This course is designed for anyone interested in exploring the depth and breadth of meditation and developing a personal nondual meditation practice both off the mat and in daily life.
I have limited time during my week to practice. Is it still worth taking this course?
Yes! This course will help you develop your own meditation practice that supports a ‘little and often’ approach. Integrating meditation into your daily life in this manner enables you to have more time because you become more creative and act more efficiently amid the challenges of daily life.
What if I can’t attend every session?
The live monthly classes will be recorded. You’ll be able to listen to any sessions that you miss on your own time. You can also go back and listen to previous sessions as often as you wish. This helps you integrate the teachings evermore deeply.
Will there be homework?
Living your intention and commitment to your own practice of meditation is your homework. There will be optional readings throughout the course. Otherwise, no required homework.
Is there a refund policy for this course?
You can receive a full refund, minus the credit card and processing fees, up until the start of the course.
Early Bird Price: $799 USD (Available until November 17, 2022)
Regular Price: $999 USD
The two-hour monthly sessions will be hosted on the first Tuesday of each month, except in July, from 3:00 - 5:00 p.m. Pacific Time.
The quarterly support sessions will be hosted from 3:00 - 4:30 p.m. Pacific Time.