Peace is your natural state, according to the key tenets of iRest. I don’t feel very peaceful, you might think. And we get it. The frenetic motion of our times can make it awfully hard to experience our deepest human realms.
That’s why having a guide can be so helpful. This spring, join Senior iRest Trainer Anne Douglas for a livestreaming iRest Immersion to remind you of the abiding peace that is your innate essence. On this journey back to your most fundamental self, follow Anne through a range of nourishing practices including iRest Meditation, BodySensing, and pranayama to rediscover the sense of well-being within. You’ll depart with a feeling of deep healing and rest, plus practical tips on how to integrate these practices into your life.
This iRest Yoga Nidra Immersion fulfills the short retreat requirement of the iRest Certification Program.
About iRest Yoga Nidra
iRest Yoga Nidra is a research-based meditation, relaxation and healing protocol. The practice of iRest enables you to deeply calm your nervous system, integrate difficult thoughts & emotions, and offers a portal for awakening to your essential nature. iRest meditation is both an excellent personal practice as well as adjunctive practice for healthcare & healing professionals. Research shows iRest effectively reduces stress, insomnia, anxiety, depression, chronic pain & post-traumatic stress disorder, and enhances joy, equanimity & well-being in daily life.
Through experiential practice and dynamic dialogue:
- Learn the 10-Step iRest Protocol to enhance your personal meditation practice
- Explore how to integrate the practices of iRest into daily life
- Foster well-being and resilience from stress & anxiety
- Experience BodySensing in movement
- Practice BreathSensing for resiliency, increased energy and relaxation
- Learn to skillfully meet difficult emotions and beliefs in daily life
- Access an inner resource of well-being, ease, security and peace
- Awaken to your essential wholeness
$295 - Early Bird Pricing *
$350 - Regular Pricing
(* Early Bird pricing available through March 1, 2021)
- We are pleased to be partnering with Yoga For Today, Vibe Yoga, and Yoga Tree, Seattle.