"When we pause, allow a gap and breathe deeply, we can experience instant refreshment. Suddenly, we slow down, look out, and there’s the world." —Pema Chödrön
This weekend away from the busyness of your life is designed to guide you in mining the gold that is deep rest.
The collective mantra of our time—"I'm so busy"—is pervasive. Taking restorative time for yourself is a revolutionary act in favor of vitality, mental clarity and focus, inner peace, and a sustained sense of contentment and love.
Experience the immense power of intentionally pausing as an antidote to overwork, unrelenting responsibilities and desires, and mindless accumulation.
All the silence, peace, and calm you yearn for is the gold that already exists within you. Through the 10 steps of iRest Yoga Nidra you’ll be guided to discover and explore this precious realm that exists in all of us and which is always available. iRest Yoga Nidra naturally deepens your skills to rest, renew, and remain in peace with a focused mind. It reminds you that your deepest Self is a source of peace and happiness.
Whether you’re an experienced meditator or a beginner, this is a practice to support you to connect with an inner calm and contentment during any moment of your life, wherever you are, whatever you’re doing.
You’ll be guided into iRest Yoga Nidra which incorporates, and gently moves through all aspects of your being: the physical body, breath and energy body, emotional body, thinking body, joy-bliss body, and ego-mind body. Ultimately, revealing your Essential Nature, where you effortlessly remember an ease of being and contented peace—that which you truly are.
This Immersion includes:
- Reducing chronic stress by building resilient inner peace
- Support for healthy sleep
- Simple, powerful tools for meeting feelings and emotions
- Enhancing cognitive function, memory, and productivity
- Balancing the nervous system for better immunity
- Listening to the energy body through BodySensing and BreathSensing
- Exploring breathing practices for vitality
Through experiential practice and dynamic dialogue you’ll:
- Explore the 10-Step iRest Protocol to enhance your meditation practice
- Learn how to slow down and reconnect with yourself
- Foster wellbeing and cultivate resilience against burnout, stress, and anxiety
- Learn effective tools for skillfully meeting difficult emotions and beliefs in daily life
- Develop and access an inner resource of wellbeing, ease, security, and peace
- Experience BodySensing Source Yoga - a gentle meditation for deep peace
- Practice BreathSensing for increased energy and deep relaxation
- Awaken to your essential wholeness
Hear what previous students who have taken Immersions with Fuyuko are saying:
“Fuyuko was a kind, compassionate presenter, whose teaching style was enjoyable for its warmth, generosity, humor and clarity. The practices themselves are profound in so many ways and yet simple and gentle, with approachable language and clear steps. A deeply relaxing, nurturing and effective style of meditation.” —Anna Preuss
“Gratitude to Fuyuko and her team for the gift of teaching me the practice of iRest. It’s a gentle and beautifully constructed relaxation practice that incorporates so many tools for grounding, developing self-awareness and self regulation, and orienting to your values and enhancing meaning in your life. iRest is a valuable tool kit especially in the busy lives we lead.” —Immersion Participant in Australia
Early Bird: $340 NZD (Extended to October 21)
Regular: $395 NZD
- Recordings will be available for viewing after the Immersion
*All times are in New Zealand Daylight Time (UTC+12)
Friday, October 21
5:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
(we begin at 5:30 p.m. – Please make sure you are fully settled in the space by 5.15 p.m. at the latest)
Saturday, October 22
9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Sunday, October 23
9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Lunch on Saturday and Sunday is from 12:30 p.m to 2:00 p.m.
There are no prerequisites for this Immersion
There is no required reading for this Immersion
There is no recommended reading for this Immersion