“These pains you feel are messengers. Listen to them.”— Rumi
When we resist reality, we suffer. When we accept what is, we have peace. Whenever we want this moment to be different than it is, we experience stress and inner conflict. Our resistance creates a divide within ourselves and disconnects us from the world.
Healing begins when we move beyond our likes and dislikes and let go of our attachment to how we believe things should be. As we release the tension of resistance and reactivity, we free up our attention to focus on life as it is occurring within us. This shift in perspective reveals to us the spaciousness and peace of simply Being. Unconditional joy and spontaneous revelations arise as we awaken to the reality of our true nature.
The Sanctuary of Welcoming invites you to become aware of the places you’re holding and resisting and offers you an experience of the freedom and peace that arise when you choose to surrender and allow.
What To Expect
This Immersion is grounded in the iRest yoga nidra meditation protocol, which combines the teachings of yoga nidra and nonduality with researched techniques of mindfulness and contemporary neuroscience.
The practice of iRest helps calm the nervous system, navigate difficult emotions and thoughts, and supports you in deeply understanding and constructively responding to life’s challenges.
In this Immersion, the focus is on creating a sanctuary of belonging where the wounded and abandoned aspects of ourselves can find refuge and return home. We’ll also explore life skills and techniques to welcome difficult emotions and thoughts and discover the gifts that lie hidden in our unconscious and our reactions to them.
This Immersion includes:
- Meeting your deepest heart’s longing, which guides the direction of your life, and an inquiry into “what is life asking of me?”
- Exploring Inner Resource by accessing a felt-sense of safety and wellbeing within, which is always available to you
- BodySensing: Listening deeply to the messages of the body so that you can enhance your sensitivity to what the present moment is revealing
- BreathSensing: Calming your nervous system and increasing vagal tone so that you’re more equipped to self-regulate when difficult experiences and emotions arise
- Guided meditations
- Self-Inquiry and Co-Meditation dyads
- How to integrate iRest into everyday life
- Dialogue and the ability to ask questions in real time
You’ll come away with practical and effective tools and techniques for daily life. Equipped to meet and greet stress, anxiety, and depression and see these emotions as messengers. Research shows that iRest Meditation reduces stress, insomnia, anxiety, depression, chronic pain, and post-traumatic stress, and enhances a sense of joy, equanimity, and wellbeing.
€270 - Early Bird Pricing *
€310 - Regular Pricing
(* Early Bird pricing available through November 2, 2021)
All times listed are in Central European Time (CET).
Thursday, December 2: 18:00–21:00
Friday–Sunday, December 3–5: 17:00–21:00