iRest BodySensing Source Yoga Intensive
BodySensing is a unique approach of yogic meditation that uses the body as an entry point for embracing our human experience on all levels - body, mind, and spirit. It is a form of nondual meditative self-inquiry from the Kashmir tradition that uses practices in movement and stillness designed to engage all the senses. This practice brings us to the source of our essential nature. BodySensing deeply nourishes the body and mind, while building a capacity to weather the challenges of daily life. By experiencing pure sensation, beyond preconceptions and conditioning, we rediscover unchanging ease, peace, and wholeness.
During this four day intensive, participants will learn a variety of principles and techniques that can open into the direct experience of embodied awakening. Participants will also come away with resources to develop an ongoing personal BodySensing practice.
Through engaged dialogue, experiential practices, and small group discussions, participants will:
- Develop a personal practice of BodySensing Source Yoga by opening into subtle levels of the nondual experience
- Understand basic cueing options to incorporate into both a personal and teaching practice
- Discover the yogic Map of Meditation and it’s unique tools for insight:
- The Tattvas: 38 expressions of our Divine Nature
- The Kanchukas: 5 Messengers that point to our inherent wholeness & freedom
- Four Symphonic Movements of Awakening: ‘Waking In, Waking Up, Waking Down & Waking Out’
- Learn to use the principles of BodySensing Source Yoga as tools for daily living
Take your practice to places you've never experienced before and learn unique ways to explore the underlying spiritual philosophies that inform both iRest and BodySensing Source Yoga. This event is inclusive and accessible to everyone – All levels of experience and physical ability are welcome.
$450 - Early Bird Pricing *
$535 - Regular Pricing
(* Early Bird pricing extended -- now available through February 14, 2020)