A Women's Gathering
As vulnerable humans in an ever-changing world, any of us can benefit from the universally transformative work of tending our inner garden. Women, however, face unique trials and tribulations along the way. That’s why we at iRest Institute have created an Immersion program to support and celebrate women at every stage of life.
iRest Director of Teacher Certification Kirsten Guest, along with Mentor and Supervisor Clearlight Gerald, invite you to harness the power of iRest Yoga Nidra Meditation in an exploration of womanhood—its opportunities, gifts, and challenges. Learn or revisit the principles of iRest with particular attention to cultivating kindness towards yourself, building a sense of inner security, and aligning with your life’s purpose. Dwell in your true essence while reflecting on social roles of family, work and community.
In this loving exploration of self and womanhood, all genders are welcome. We invite experienced iRest practitioners and newcomers alike to sample the wholeness of being that iRest Yoga Nidra Meditation can provide.
This iRest Yoga Nidra Immersion fulfills the short retreat requirement of the iRest Certification Program.
About iRest Yoga Nidra
iRest Yoga Nidra is a research-based meditation, relaxation and healing protocol. The practice of iRest enables you to deeply calm your nervous system, integrate difficult thoughts & emotions, and offers a portal for awakening to your essential nature. iRest meditation is both an excellent personal practice as well as adjunctive practice for healthcare & healing professionals. Research shows iRest effectively reduces stress, insomnia, anxiety, depression, chronic pain & post-traumatic stress disorder, and enhances joy, equanimity & well-being in daily life.
Through experiential practice and dynamic dialogue:
- Learn the 10-Step iRest Protocol to enhance your personal meditation practice
- Explore how to integrate the practices of iRest into daily life
- Foster well-being and resilience from stress & anxiety
- Experience BodySensing in movement
- Practice BreathSensing for resiliency, increased energy and relaxation
- Learn to skillfully meet difficult emotions and beliefs in daily life
- Access an inner resource of well-being, ease, security and peace
- Awaken to your essential wholeness
USD $295 - Early Bird Pricing *
USD $350 - Regular Pricing
(* Early Bird pricing available through October 6, 2020)
- This event is open to all genders.
- We are pleased to be partnering with Be Yoga Wellness and Vibe Yoga.