*This is a Japanese language Immersion and is NOT taught in English
Come join us for this iRest Yoga Nidra Immersion event where you will learn the principles and practice of iRest Yoga Nidra meditation and experience the variety of ways iRest can be used on and off the mat.
This iRest Immersion event is open to everyone; both experienced iRest practitioners and newcomers alike wishing to sample the fullness iRest has to offer for health, healing, and wholeness of being.
This iRest Yoga Nidra Immersion fulfills the short retreat requirement of the iRest Certification Program.
About iRest Yoga Nidra
iRest Yoga Nidra is a research-based meditation, relaxation and healing protocol. The practice of iRest enables you to deeply calm your nervous system, integrate difficult thoughts & emotions, and offers a portal for awakening to your essential nature. iRest meditation is both an excellent personal practice as well as adjunctive practice for healthcare & healing professionals. Research shows iRest effectively reduces stress, insomnia, anxiety, depression, chronic pain & post-traumatic stress disorder, and enhances joy, equanimity & well-being in daily life.
Through experiential practice and dynamic dialogue:
- Learn the 10-Step iRest Protocol to enhance your personal meditation practice
- Explore how to integrate the practices of iRest into daily life
- Foster well-being and resilience from stress & anxiety
- Experience BodySensing in movement
- Practice BreathSensing for resiliency, increased energy and relaxation
- Learn to skillfully meet difficult emotions and beliefs in daily life
- Access an inner resource of well-being, ease, security and peace
- Awaken to your essential wholeness
¥46,200 - Early Bird Pricing *
¥52,800 - Regular Pricing
(* Early Bird pricing available through August 27, 2021)
All times listed are in Japan Standard Time (JST)
Monday, September 27–Thursday, September 30: 10:00 AM–4:30 PM