Come join us for this iRest Yoga Nidra Immersion event where you will learn the principles and practice of iRest Yoga Nidra meditation and experience the variety of ways iRest can be used on and off the mat.
This iRest Immersion event is open to everyone; both experienced iRest practitioners and newcomers alike wishing to sample the fullness iRest has to offer for health, healing, and wholeness of being.
This iRest Yoga Nidra Immersion fulfills the short retreat requirement of the iRest Certification Program.
About iRest Yoga Nidra
iRest Yoga Nidra is a research-based meditation, relaxation and healing protocol. The practice of iRest enables you to deeply calm your nervous system, integrate difficult thoughts & emotions, and offers a portal for awakening to your essential nature. iRest meditation is both an excellent personal practice as well as adjunctive practice for healthcare & healing professionals. Research shows iRest effectively reduces stress, insomnia, anxiety, depression, chronic pain & post-traumatic stress disorder, and enhances joy, equanimity & well-being in daily life.
Through experiential practice and dynamic dialogue:
- Learn the 10-Step iRest Protocol to enhance your personal meditation practice
- Explore how to integrate the practices of iRest into daily life
- Foster well-being and resiliency from stress & anxiety
- Experience BodySensing in movement
- Practice BreathSensing for resiliency, increased energy and relaxation
- Learn to skilfully meet difficult emotions and beliefs in daily life
- Access an inner resource of well-being, ease, security and peace
- Awaken to your essential wholeness
Stephanie Lopez, L.I.S.W.-S., C-IAYT
Director of Operations ~ iRest Institute
Senior iRest Trainer, Retreat Leader, Supervisor, and Certified iRest Teacher
San Rafael, CA
Stephanie Lopez is a Licensed Independent Social Worker, Gestalt therapist, Certified Yoga Therapist, Senior iRest Trainer, Retreat Leader and Supervisor. She is also a Certified iRest Teacher and serves as the Director of Operations for the iRest Institute.
Stephanie's work is informed by her longtime immersion in the non-dual teachings of yoga and an integration of the wisdom traditions of both Eastern spirituality and Western Psychology. Stephanie interweaves principles of iRest and self-inquiry into her clinical psychotherapy practice. In addition, she maintains a specialized practice devoted to iRest, helping people uncover their essential well-being, deal with difficult emotions & beliefs, and develop a meditation practice. Stephanie’s compassionate presence, depth of knowledge, and love of this work create a welcoming space for insightful learning. She shares her insights in retreats, workshops, classes, and trainings throughout the US and internationally.
Since first meeting and studying with Richard Miller in 2002 Stephanie has been committed to authenticity and truth. In learning to welcome life as it is, life now reveals beauty and wonder in the most ordinary of experiences. She considers it a great privilege to support the iRest community to share these teachings throughout the world.
Additional Teacher Specialty
$295 - Early Bird Pricing *
$350 - Regular Pricing
(* must register before November 2 to receive early-bird pricing)
- Friday, November 30: 5:00-6:00 PM registration, 6:00-8:00 PM evening program
- Saturday, December 1: 9:30 AM-12:30 PM program, 12:30-2:00 PM lunch, 2:00-6:00 PM program
- Sunday, December 2: 9:30 AM-12:30 PM program, 12:30-2:00 PM lunch, 2:00-5:00 PM program