This 2-day workshop consists of lectures, guided practice, and Q&A sessions designed to teach the foundations of prāṇāyāma for yoga therapy, meditation, and developing and maintaining a personal practice.
The topics covered include:
- The yoga theory of prāṇa, apāna, langhana, and bṛmhaṇa
- Prāṇāyāma practices of anuloma, viloma, pratiloma ujjayi, mahat kapālabhāti, nādi-shodhana, ardha sharīra, bhastrika, and bramārī
- Neti kriya, agnī sara, and naulī
- The use of mūla, uddiyāna, and jalandhāra bandha
- The use of breathing and healing mūdra, including sharīra, prana nādi, merūdanda, prāṇa kriya, aswinī, vajrolī, krama and bhairavi mūdra
- The use of seed, vowel, and consonant sounds (nāda) that accompany and support practices of prāṇāyāma.
$350 - Early Bird Pricing *
$399 - Regular Pricing
(* Early Bird pricing available through December 15, 2021)
- We are pleased to be partnering with Soul of Yoga and YogaKula.