Alive in your very own heart is the code for living a fulfilling, purposeful life that is unique to you. In this expertly guided 4-class series, you’ll explore your Heartfelt Desire–the heart’s beacon that leads you toward fulfillment according to what feels right and true.
This is your opportunity to deepen and broaden your firsthand understanding of this essential aspect of iRest Yoga Nidra Meditation. The series is an attunement that can enrich your daily living and support you to live your fullest potential.
Whether you are a student or a teacher, a beginner or an experienced practitioner, this class series will support you to come into alignment with that which life wishes for you, and equally to that which you wish for life. You’ll be supported in building a conscious relationship with the universal co-creative forces in which “my will” and “thy will” merge as one.
In this transformational series of four immersive sessions, you’ll be guided into deep personal insight and profound attunement into how to live a more heart-centered and fulfilled life. Each two-hour class consists of an informative talk and transformational practices. These include BodySensing movement, heart-centered breathing, and iRest Yoga Nidra Meditation. Each class incorporates a unique theme:
Session 1: Cracking the Code - Identifying Your Heart’s Desire
Session 2: Your Destiny Awaits - Manifesting Your Heart’s Desire
Session 3: For the Health of It - Radiant Well Being of Living Your Heart’s Desire
Session 4: The Sages of Neuroscience - Wisdom and Insight of Heart’s Desire
In this 8-hour course, you will:
- Identify and explore your personal heart’s longing
- Gain clarity and insight into your innate purpose in life
- Bring your life into alignment with what brings you fulfillment and joy
- Learn how to create new neural pathways that support a lasting habit of living your Heart’s Desire
- Anticipate and overcome obstacles that may arise when living in alignment with your Heart’s Desire
- Deepen your exploration with at-home exercises between classes and in daily life
Your Heart's Desire may include living with radiant health and wellbeing. The practices included in this workshop can help you to:
- Build heart rate coherence & variability: key indicators for overall health and resilience
- Balance the nervous system and relieve chronic stress
- Enhance immunity and vitality
- Improve cognitive function, productivity, and memory
- Instill emotional stability and coping strategies
- Support healthy sleep
“Everyone has been made for some particular work, and the desire for that work has been put in every heart.” —Rumi
USD $199 - Early Bird Pricing *
USD $249 - Regular Pricing
(* Early Bird pricing available through September 2, 2021)
Yoga therapists and registered yoga teachers and can self-submit continuing education hours for this 4-class series to whichever accrediting organization they are registered with. This series is 8 hours in total.
This event will be recorded, and the recordings will made available to participants after each session.
This event will start on Saturday, October 2 and livestream each Saturday until October 30. Please note there will be NO session held on Saturday, October 16.
Four sessions will be held in Pacific Daylight Time (PDT) on:
Saturday, October 2
Saturday, October 9
Saturday, October 23
Saturday, October 30
All sessions will be held from 1:30 - 3:30 p.m. PDT (4:30 - 6:30 p.m. EDT).