This iRest Yoga Nidra Level 1 Training is designed to provide you with the basic principles, history, theory, practice, and delivery of iRest. This will allow you to incorporate the simple 10-step iRest protocol into your personal life, professional teaching, or clinical practice. The protocol has been designed for use in various settings that include a personal practice, yoga environments, physical therapy, massage therapy, social work, clinical and medical settings, alternative or integrative medical practices, as well as in-job training and job resiliency programs. Read more about Level 1 iRest Trainings.
$1,495 - Early Bird Pricing *
$1,595 - Regular Pricing
(* must register before September 7 to receive early-bird pricing)
- Friday, November 2: 3:00 PM check-in, 4:00-8:30 PM program
- Saturday, November 3: 10:30 AM-7:15 PM program
- Sunday, November 4: 11:00 AM-7:00 PM program
- Friday, November 9: 4:00-8:30 PM program
- Saturday, November 10: 10:30 AM-7:15 PM program
- Sunday, November 11: 11:00 AM-5:30 PM program
Book | CD
Yoga Nidra: A Meditative Practice for Deep Relaxation and Healing
by iRest Founder Richard Miller
Book | CD
The iRest Program for Healing PTSD: A Proven-Effective Approach to Using Yoga Nidra Meditation and Deep Relaxation Techniques to Overcome Trauma
by iRest Found Richard Miller
* CE credits for psychologists are provided by the Spiritual Competency Resource Center (SCRC) (www.spiritualcompetency.com) which is co-sponsoring this program. The Spiritual Competency Resource Center is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. The Spiritual Competency Resource Center maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
California Board of Behavioral Sciences accepts CE credits for LCSW, LPCC, LEP, and LMFT license renewal for programs offered by approved sponsors of CE by the American Psychological Association.
LCSWs, MFTs, and other mental health professionals from states or provinces other than California need to check with their state or province licensing board as to whether or not they accept programs offered by approved sponsors of CE by the American Psychological Association.
SCRC is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing (BRN Provider CEP16887) for licensed nurses in California.
For questions about receiving your Certificate of Attendance, contact the iRest Institute at firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions about CE, visit www.spiritualcompetency.com or contact David Lukoff, PhD at CE@spiritualcompetency.com.