You must be logged in to your iRest account and be a Level 1 teacher in order to register for this event. If you do not see a register button, please log in.
What does an iRest Level 2 Teacher Training entail?
It’s an intensive 4-day practical and experiential program which evolves your understanding of the theory, deepens your practice, and improves your confident delivery of iRest. It builds on your Level 1 foundational knowledge and is the next step towards becoming a Certified iRest Teacher.
This training is designed to enhance your firsthand experience of the iRest tools, dive deeper into the key underlying philosophies including non-dualism, and fortify your teaching skills. You will integrate the next level of experiential understanding as it relates to Being, Presence, and Awareness, transforming your personal practice and grounding your teaching ability.
Is this training right for me?
Yes! If you’re committed to the path of becoming a Certified iRest Teacher or are ready to step into the role of iRest Level 2 Teacher.
This training is also recommended if you want to integrate a deeper understanding of all aspects of iRest Yoga Nidra Meditation and further explore the nondual wisdom and ancient lineage that underlie iRest.
What can I expect?
- Advanced skills and training for teaching iRest to groups and one-on-one
- Participatory advanced group lectures and discussions
- Exploring the teacher-student relationship, teaching issues, and ethical considerations
- Advanced experiential group and one-on-one iRest practice sessions
- A deeper understanding of the historical and philosophical non-dual context and the pathless path of meditation in which iRest is embedded
- Evidence-based research proving the efficacy of iRest for various ailments, like PTSD and sleep disorders
- An evolution in your spiritual journey and personal practice of iRest
Previous Level 2 Graduates:
“Another really remarkable learning experience! This training did an excellent job building on Level 1 in a way that is already taking both my personal and teaching practices to new levels.”
“Another “eye opening” level of iRest which has boosted my confidence in myself personally and in teaching this beautiful practice.”
“With the iRest training the focus isn't on just learning a skill to use out in the world, but rather on helping us create a rich practice of our own that guides us in helping others to find the same thing for themselves.”
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I need to be a Level 1 Teacher to do this training? Yes, our Level 1 Teacher Training is a requirement.
- Can I take this training if I’m not currently teaching? Yes, as long as you’ve completed our Level 1 Teacher Training.
- I haven’t perfected everything from the Level 1 Training, can I still take this advanced training? Learning is an iterative process. We offer a supportive and dynamic learning environment. If you have a clear understanding of the basics of the iRest Protocol, please join us.
- I only use iRest tools in one-on-one settings, will this training be valuable for me? Absolutely, this training will evolve and improve your facilitation of co-meditation dyads.
- Is the history and philosophy religious or dogmatic in nature? No, as you learned in Level 1, iRest supports first-hand experiential understanding, pointing each individual within. The teachings fully support this approach.
GBP £995 - Early Bird Pricing *
GBP £1,095 - Regular Pricing
(* Early Bird pricing available through September 1, 2021)
All times are listed in Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
October 26: 8:00 AM–6:00 PM
October 27–28: 8:30 AM–6:00 PM
October 29: 8:30 AM–12:30 PM
LIVE ONLINE PARTICIPATION REQUIREMENT:
Live online participation is required to receive an iRest Level 2 Certificate of Completion and classification as an iRest Level 2 Teacher. Attendance will be tracked during each session.
If you are unable to attend this livestream training due to a time zone conflict, please know that we are working toward increasing the number of iRest Level 2 Teacher Trainings available in European time zones. You can see all of our upcoming events here.
iRest Yoga Nidra Level 1 Training
† CE credits for psychologists are provided by the Spiritual Competency Resource Center (SCRC) (www.spiritualcompetency.com) which is co-sponsoring this program. The Spiritual Competency Resource Center is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. The Spiritual Competency Resource Center maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
California Board of Behavioral Sciences accepts CE credits for LCSW, LPCC, LEP, and LMFT license renewal for programs offered by approved sponsors of CE by the American Psychological Association.
LCSWs, MFTs, and other mental health professionals from states or provinces other than California need to check with their state or province licensing board as to whether or not they accept programs offered by approved sponsors of CE by the American Psychological Association.
SCRC is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing (BRN Provider CEP16887) for licensed nurses in California.
For questions about receiving your Certificate of Attendance, contact the iRest Institute at email@example.com. For questions about CE, visit www.spiritualcompetency.com or contact David Lukoff, PhD at CE@spiritualcompetency.com.