In spite of recent trends towards reopening, we’ve still been hearing your messages expressing unease and uncertainty about travel and health. iRest institute and Yoga on High take your concerns seriously. It is clear that attending an in-person event doesn’t fit the realities of the ways our lives have changed. However, we also hear your deep interest in receiving the much-needed teachings of iRest. After all, our practice prepares us for times like this!
To best support you, we are cancelling the in-person training originally located at Yoga on High in Columbus, OH, and now streaming it live directly to you online.
This live online iRest Level 2 training will be taught by iRest Senior Director, Stephanie Lopez, and Senior iRest Trainer, Anne Douglas. You will experience the identical content as the in-person training but in the comfort, safety, and convenience of home. This Level 2 Training is designed to provide you with a deeper understanding of the principles underlying the theory, practice, and delivery of iRest Yoga Nidra. You will develop and refine your delivery of iRest to groups and individuals both in public and professional settings. Read more about Level 2 iRest Trainings.
This year iRest Institute has hosted several successful online events and we're confident this training will exceed your expectations. We'll ensure you have everything you need to participate. From real-time technical help to creatively using the technology to foster connection and community, we'll provide a rich and deep learning experience.
As a participant of this livestream you'll receive a:
- Welcome Letter from Stephanie & Anne providing everything you need to get the most from the event including tips on preparing your learning space at home
- Level 2 Manual and Level 2 Manual Reference Guide, the complete manual in digital format and a reference guide condensing just the material you’ll need during the event
- Zoom Quick Guide detailing how to set up the technology and utilize its features on your computer or tablet
- Real-time Help in case you experience a technical issue. Our experienced production team is ready and available to assist you
- Access to Recordings made available after the event if you would like to review the practices and teachings!
Don't miss this unique opportunity to study directly with Stephanie & Anne from the convenience of your own home!
$1,495 - Early Bird Pricing *
$1,595 - Regular Pricing
(* must register before July 19th to receive the early-bird pricing)
The live online schedule below is listed in Pacific Time:
Wednesday, August 19: 2:30–6:00 PM
Thursday, August 20: 8:30 AM–12:00 PM, 1:30–6:00 PM
Friday-Saturday, August 21-22: 8:30 AM–12:30 PM, 2:00–6:00 PM
Sunday, August 23: 8:30 AM–12:30PM, 2:00–3:30 PM
* Please note this is a live broadcast and not a recording so you must be present for each session in order to receive your certificate of completion and Level 2 Teacher status. This event will fulfill the Certification requirement for Level 2 Training. Continuing Education credit is available, please review guidelines and registration.
iRest Yoga Nidra Level 1 Training
Book | CD
Yoga Nidra: A Meditative Practice for Deep Relaxation and Healing
by iRest Founder Richard Miller
Book | CD
The iRest Program for Healing PTSD: A Proven-Effective Approach to Using Yoga Nidra Meditation and Deep Relaxation Techniques to Overcome Trauma
by iRest Found Richard Miller
† CE credits for psychologists are provided by the Spiritual Competency Resource Center (SCRC) (www.spiritualcompetency.com) which is co-sponsoring this program. The Spiritual Competency Resource Center is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. The Spiritual Competency Resource Center maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
California Board of Behavioral Sciences accepts CE credits for LCSW, LPCC, LEP, and LMFT license renewal for programs offered by approved sponsors of CE by the American Psychological Association.
LCSWs, MFTs, and other mental health professionals from states or provinces other than California need to check with their state or province licensing board as to whether or not they accept programs offered by approved sponsors of CE by the American Psychological Association.
SCRC is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing (BRN Provider CEP16887) for licensed nurses in California.
For questions about receiving your Certificate of Attendance, contact the iRest Institute at firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions about CE, visit www.spiritualcompetency.com or contact David Lukoff, PhD at CE@spiritualcompetency.com.