This Level 2 Training is designed to provide you with a deeper understanding of the principles underlying the theory, practice, and delivery of iRest Yoga Nidra. You will develop and refine your delivery of iRest to groups and individuals both in public and professional settings. Read more about Level 2 iRest Trainings.
Fuyuko Sawamura-Toyota is a certified iRest® Senior Trainer, Retreat Leader and Supervisor/Mentor. For the past 22 years she has been deeply committed on the path of Yoga and ancient Non-dual wisdom. She is a certified Senior Hatha Yoga teacher (Yoga Australia) and Yoga Therapist (IAYT) as well as a registered Meditation Teacher (Association of Meditation Australia) .
She incorporates iRest and Self-Inquiry in her teachings of Yoga, Somatic body awareness and meditation at her yoga studio “Prema Yoga” on the Gold Coast, Australia and internationally.
In 2007, Richard Miller, her spiritual mentor, brought to Fuyuko a deeper awakening. From a life of ever deepening joy, astonishment and Stillness, a heartfelt desire to share these precious teachings is her recognised Dharma.
She teaches and hosts iRest trainings and retreats in Australia, New Zealand, Japan and Asian countries. She has been assisting iRest trainings in North America for Richard Miller and other senior trainers. Please visit her website; www.premayoga.com.au or write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Earlybird (in AUD including GST):
- Single room and all meals: $2,360.00
- Shared double room and all meals: $2,200.00
- Commuter option (including meals and facility usage): $1,950.00
Full Fee (in AUD including GST):
- Single room and all meals: $2,470.00
- Shared double room and all meals: $2,310.00
- Commuter option (including meals and facility usage): $2,060.00
(*Must register before July 20th to receive earlybird discount)
Registration fee includes a comprehensive manual and a Level 2 Training audio download.
iRest Level 1 Training
Book | CD
Yoga Nidra: A Meditative Practice for Deep Relaxation and Healing
by iRest Founder Richard Miller
Book | CD
The iRest Program for Healing PTSD: A Proven-Effective Approach to Using Yoga Nidra Meditation and Deep Relaxation Techniques to Overcome Trauma
by iRest Found Richard Miller
* CE credits for psychologists are provided by the Spiritual Competency Resource Center (SCRC) (www.spiritualcompetency.com) which is co-sponsoring this program. The Spiritual Competency Resource Center is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. The Spiritual Competency Resource Center maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
California Board of Behavioral Sciences accepts CE credits for LCSW, LPCC, LEP, and LMFT license renewal for programs offered by approved sponsors of CE by the American Psychological Association.
LCSWs, MFTs, and other mental health professionals from states or provinces other than California need to check with their state or province licensing board as to whether or not they accept programs offered by approved sponsors of CE by the American Psychological Association.
SCRC is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing (BRN Provider CEP16887) for licensed nurses in California.
For questions about receiving your Certificate of Attendance, contact the iRest Institute at email@example.com. For questions about CE, visit www.spiritualcompetency.com or contact David Lukoff, PhD at CE@spiritualcompetency.com.