As one of the more subtle koshas, the sheath of joy, anandamaya, is easily overlooked or misunderstood, but when we fully land it is unmistakable!
Some practitioners of iRest find an immediate recognition of anandamaya, while others may take years to fully land in this kosha. The journey to recognize and welcome joy is unique for each person. Part of our skillfulness as iRest teachers is the capacity to guide anandamaya in such a way that speaks to everyone in the room.
In this skill-building workshop, with Senior iRest Trainer Barbara Eastham, you’ll:
- Clarify the definition and essence of the anandamaya kosha
- Identify common pitfalls in languaging that may unintentionally exclude certain individuals
- Consider how to best guide students who aren’t easily accessing joy during iRest practices
- Learn how to create and apply a continuum of joy in your iRest delivery
- Explore principles and strategies to expand you and your students capacity for joy, and ways to integrate this recognition into daily life
$45 - Teachers Community Network (TCN) Pricing
$99 - Regular Pricing
Scholarships are available.
Want to join the TCN to receive the discount? First log into your account. Once logged in, click on "Community" then click on "Join TCN" and complete the short form. Your TCN membership takes one day to process, so please register for this Skill-Building Workshop 24 hours after you sign up for the TCN.
Already a TCN member? Make sure you log into your account before you register in order to receive the 50% discount.
- Each workshop will be recorded and you can watch the replay for an 8-week period following each event.
- By registering for this workshop you are acknowledging that a recording may be used widely at a future date.
Minimum requirement: Completion of Level 1 iRest Teacher Training.