This is the third session of a six-part monthly series open to all iRest teachers.
The iRest protocol invites us to move from the mind into the body. Most people are not well versed in connecting to their bodies. Using it as a portal to the present moment is unavailable. Harnessing the power of mindful language enables you to effectively guide head-centered students into transformative body-based experiences.
In this session you will:
- Learn new approaches for enabling safe, supportive, and transformative guidance that skillfully bridges mind and body and helps students sensitize to feeling states.
- Expand your languaging toolset by developing creative ways to get students out of their minds and into experiences of body, breath, and emotion.
- Explore why students can find the shift from thinking to feeling challenging and what to do about it.
This session includes:
- Interactive group learning
- Breakout rooms for exploration with the iRest teacher community
- Group sharing and integration of new knowledge
- A nourishing yoga nidra practice
Please note: Recordings are now available! If you register for this event and can’t attend live, you will receive a link to the recording within 72 hours. You can access the recording for 2 months.
$45 USD for Teachers Community Network (TCN) members
$90 USD for non-members
Scholarships are available.
Want to join the TCN to receive the discount? First log into your account. Once logged in, click on "Community" then click on "Join TCN" and complete the short form. Your TCN membership takes one day to process, so please register for this Skill-Building Workshop 24 hours after you sign up for the TCN.
Already a TCN member? Make sure you log into your account before you register in order to receive the 50% discount.
In order to get the most value out of this session we encourage you to spend time considering your experience of BodySensing in your personal practice and when guiding others.
You’ll receive a brief welcome packet before the day of the workshop. Please read it so you’re prepared.
Pacific Daylight Time: Optional Zoom orientation - 9:45 AM; Program - 10:00 AM–1:00 PM
Eastern Daylight Time: Optional Zoom orientation - 12:45 PM; Program - 1:00 PM–4:00 PM
Minimum requirement: Completion of Level 1 iRest Teacher Training.