It‘s common that as teachers we encounter the felt sense that somehow we do not know enough or that if only we knew more, then, we’d be ready to step into our full potential. In this workshop, you will explore how this perceived limitation of knowing—this kanchuka of vidya (correct knowledge)—affects your inner world and shapes you as an iRest Teacher. As you relinquish the search for the perfect knowledge perceived to have a source ‘over there’, you can more fully embrace the truth that everything you need to know is already ‘here’. With this fundamental orientation, your teaching skills will naturally deepen.
In this skill-building workshop, with Director of iRest Europe James Reeves, you’ll:
- Explore how the kanchuka of vidya plays out in your personal and professional life
- Develop the tools to meet students free of this perceived limitation within yourself, as you rest in the deep permission that ‘not knowing’ offers
- Explore language strategies within your group delivery of iRest that invite students to explore the kanchuka of vidya, and support them to cultivate the liberating current of not knowing in their own lives.
$45 - Teachers Community Network (TCN) Pricing
$99 - Regular Pricing
Scholarships are available.
Want to join the TCN to receive the discount? First log into your account. Once logged in, click on "Community" then click on "Join TCN" and complete the short form. Your TCN membership takes one day to process, so please register for this Skill-Building Workshop 24 hours after you sign up for the TCN.
Already a TCN member? Make sure you log into your account before you register in order to receive the 50% discount.
- Each workshop will be recorded and you can watch the replay for an 8-week period following each event.
- By registering for this workshop you are acknowledging that a recording may be used widely at a future date.
Minimum requirement: Completion of Level 1 iRest Teacher Training.