This is the first session of a six-part monthly series open to all iRest teachers.
As a fortifying personal ally, the Inner Resource is a vital component for effectively guiding anyone through the iRest protocol. When well-instructed, your students are able to reconnect to unchanging wellbeing before confronting any uncomfortable emotion, thought, or body sensation.
In this session you will:
- Learn new ways to guide your students to connect to their Inner Resources with ease and in a personally meaningful way.
- Deepen your understanding of Inner Resource as a foundational step in the iRest protocol.
- Explore how to address challenges that may arise for students, such as being unable to connect to any inner wellbeing.
This session includes:
- Interactive group learning
- Breakout rooms for exploration with the iRest teacher community
- Group sharing an integration of new knowledge
- A nourishing yoga nidra practice
Please Note: This is a live online event only. The session will not be recorded.
In order to get the most value out of this session we encourage you to spend time considering your experience of the Inner Resource process in your personal practice and when guiding others.
You'll receive a brief welcome packet before the day of the workshop. Please read it so you're prepared.
10:00 AM–1:00 PM Pacific Daylight Time (1:00 PM–4:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time)
Minimum requirement: Completion of the iRest Level 1 Teacher Training.