The last stages of the iRest protocol are indispensable, pointing us past layers of subtle identification to the recognition of Essential Nature—already whole and complete. The final kosha, asmitamaya, requires a skillfulness of understanding and languaging that can be particularly challenging for any iRest teacher. This workshop will give you the opportunity to gain clarity around asmitamaya, develop authentic language and proficiency in leading a group delivery that includes an inquiry into asmitamaya and beyond.
In this skill-building workshop, with Senior iRest Trainer Kathleen Knipp, you’ll:
- Gain a direct understanding of what constitutes asmitamaya
- Explore the role of asmitamaya in the iRest protocol for a group delivery, how and when it can be integrated, and how to most effectively language this kosha
- Learn specific ways to explore asmitamaya, both in your own practice and in your teaching
$45 - Teachers Community Network (TCN) Pricing
$99 - Regular Pricing
Scholarships are available.
Want to join the TCN to receive the discount? First log into your account. Once logged in, click on "Community" then click on "Join TCN" and complete the short form. Your TCN membership takes one day to process, so please register for this Skill-Building Workshop 24 hours after you sign up for the TCN.
Already a TCN member? Make sure you log into your account before you register in order to receive the 50% discount.
- Each workshop will be recorded and you can watch the replay for an 8-week period following each event.
- By registering for this workshop you are acknowledging that a recording may be used widely at a future date.
Minimum requirement: Completion of Level 1 iRest Teacher Training.