This is the second session of a six-part monthly series open to all iRest teachers.
The effective enabling of a palpable, authentic connection to a Heartfelt Desire in your students is the beginning of their transformation. Reconnecting to a personal purpose helps ground your students in a greater positive context. This new perspective is both therapeutic and motivating.
In this session you will:
- Learn how to adapt your approach for students who find trying to connect with their Heartfelt Desire confusing or stressful.
- Expand your thinking around what constitutes a Heartfelt Desire so that your guidance can be more relatable, inclusive, and creative.
- Explore practical ways to offer clear and applicable guidance that feels natural, accessible and is effective.
This session includes:
- Interactive group learning
- Breakout rooms for exploration with the iRest teacher community
- Group sharing and integration of new knowledge
- A nourishing yoga nidra practice
Please note: Recordings are now available! If you register for this event and can’t attend live, you will receive a link to the recording within 72 hours. You can access the recording for 2 months.
$45 USD for Teachers Community Network (TCN) members
$90 USD for non-members
Scholarships are available.
Want to join the TCN to receive the discount? First log into your account. Once logged in, click on "Community" then click on "Join TCN" and complete the short form. Your TCN membership takes one day to process, so please register for this Skill-Building Workshop 24 hours after you sign up for the TCN.
Already a TCN member? Make sure you log into your account before you register in order to receive the 50% discount.
In order to get the most value out of this session we encourage you to spend time considering your experience of Heartfelt Desire in your personal practice and when guiding others.
You’ll receive a brief welcome packet before the day of the workshop. Please read it so you’re prepared.
Pacific Daylight Time: Optional Zoom orientation - 9:45 AM; Program - 10:00 AM–1:00 PM
Eastern Daylight Time: Optional Zoom orientation - 12:45 PM; Program - 1:00 PM–4:00 PM
Minimum requirement: Completion of Level 1 iRest Teacher Training.