We can all agree that a complete, formal practice of iRest can be a powerful portal to profound meditation. But, what does it mean to integrate the teachings and practices of iRest into the informal fabric of daily life? How can we translate the ancient wisdom teachings of tantra yoga and the nondual tradition into everyday living?
Join Senior iRest Trainer, Nöle Giulini, to explore how micro practices within day-to-day living not only provide students an accessible way to practice, but can actually be instrumental in expanding their understanding of the teachings.
In this workshop you’ll:
- Creatively explore ways for you and your students to integrate the inquiry and practices of iRest into the limitless possibilities of day-to-day contexts, including: walking the dog, waiting in traffic, being in conversation.
- Inclusively expand the definition of iRest Meditation in a way that all students will be empowered to practice regardless of schedules and life circumstances
- Consider how bringing micro practices of iRest into your lived experience can deepen direct insight and understanding in a fun, entertaining, and alive manner
- Build your repertoire of inspiring micro practices that you can offer to your students as homework or as supplemental meditations
$45 - Teachers Community Network (TCN) Pricing
$99 - Regular Pricing
Scholarships are available.
Want to join the TCN to receive the discount? First log into your account. Once logged in, click on "Community" then click on "Join TCN" and complete the short form. Your TCN membership takes one day to process, so please register for this Skill-Building Workshop 24 hours after you sign up for the TCN.
Already a TCN member? Make sure you log into your account before you register in order to receive the 50% discount.
- Each workshop will be recorded and you can watch the replay for an 8-week period following each event.
- By registering for this workshop you are acknowledging that a recording may be used widely at a future date.
Minimum requirement: Completion of Level 1 iRest Teacher Training.