This is the fifth session of a six-part monthly series open to all iRest teachers.
Sleep challenges are a universal experience. Knowing how to tailor iRest to address different sleep troubles broadens the appeal of your class offerings. Sleep-specific yoga nidra practices are applicable to everyone, while offering targeted help and, often, immediate benefit.
In this session you will:
- Learn how to customize your guidance to create an effective practice for addressing sleep challenges.
- Explore effective ways to best address common sleep concerns and what to avoid when creating your practices.
- Understand how to offer sleep-specific sessions to students by learning how to integrate relevant research to communicate the need and its benefits.
This session includes:
- Interactive group learning
- Breakout rooms for exploration with the iRest teacher community
- Group sharing and integration of new knowledge
- A nourishing yoga nidra practice
Please note: Recordings are now available! If you register for this event and can’t attend live, you will receive a link to the recording within 72 hours. You can access the recording for 2 months.
$45 USD for Teaching Community Network (TCN) members
$90 USD for non-members
Scholarships are available.
Want to join the TCN to receive the discount? First log into your account. Once logged in, click on "Community" then click on "Join TCN" and complete the short form. Your TCN membership takes one day to process, so please register for this Skill-Building Workshop 24 hours after you sign up for the TCN.
Already a TCN member? Make sure you log into your account before you register in order to receive the 50% discount.
In order to get the most value out of this session we encourage you to spend time considering your experience of using iRest to support sleep personally and when guiding others.
You’ll receive a brief welcome pack before the day of the workshop. Please read it so you’re prepared.
Pacific Daylight Time: Optional Zoom orientation - 9:45 AM; Program - 10:00 AM–1:00 PM
Eastern Daylight Time: Optional Zoom orientation - 12:45 PM; Program - 1:00 PM–4:00 PM
Minimum requirement: Completion of Level 1 iRest Teacher Training.