This is the final session of our six-part monthly series open to all iRest teachers.
You’re a thriving and respected iRest Teacher. The professionals in your community recognize the value of iRest and regularly refer their patients and clients to you. You’re paid fairly for your fulfilling work. This is a reality that you have the potential to create.
In this session you will:
- Learn how to be recognized in your community, get referrals, and get paid fairly.
- Explore different approaches for sharing the value of iRest with businesses and professionals.
- Expand your mindset around how to adapt a networking model to best support your needs as a teacher.
This session includes:
- Interactive group learning
- Breakout rooms for exploration with the iRest teacher community
- Group sharing and integration of new knowledge
- A nourishing yoga nidra practice
Please note: Recordings are now available! If you register for this event and can’t attend live, you will receive a link to the recording within 72 hours. You can access the recording for 2 months.
$45 USD for Teachers Community Network (TCN) members
$90 USD for non-members
Scholarships are available.
Want to join the TCN to receive the discount? First log into your account. Once logged in, click on "Community" then click on "Join TCN" and complete the short form. Your TCN membership takes one day to process, so please register for this Skill-Building Workshop 24 hours after you sign up for the TCN.
Already a TCN member? Make sure you log into your account before you register in order to receive the 50% discount.
In order to get the most value out of this session we encourage you to spend time considering your experience as an iRest teacher in your community so far.
You’ll receive a brief welcome packet before the day of the workshop. Please read it so you’re prepared.
Pacific Daylight Time: Optional Zoom orientation - 9:45 AM; Program - 10:00 AM–1:00 PM
Eastern Daylight Time: Optional Zoom orientation - 12:45 PM; Program - 1:00 PM–4:00 PM
Minimum requirement: Completion of Level 1 iRest Teacher Training.