This course covers the theory, structure, and in-depth practice of prāṇāyāma for health, healing, and awakening to our underlying Essential Nature. The workshop consists of in-depth lectures, guided practice and Q&A sessions designed to teach the foundations of prāṇāyāma for yoga therapy healing, meditative benefits, as well as developing and maintaining a personal practice.
Topics Covered Include:
- Yogic theory of prāṇa, apana, langhana, and brhmana
- Prāṇāyāma practices of anuloma, viloma, pratiloma ujjayi, mahat kapālabhati, nadi-shodhana, ardha sharira, bhastrika, and bramari
- Neti kriya, agni sara, and nauli
- The use of mula, uddiyāna, and jalandhāra bandha
- Use of breathing and healing mūdra, including sharira, prana nadi, merūdanda, prāṇa kriya, aswini, vajroli, krama and bhairavi mūdra
- Use of seed, vowel and consonant sounds (nāda) that accompany and support the in-depth practice of prāṇāyāma.
$375 - Early Bird Pricing *
$399 - Regular Pricing
(* Early Bird pricing available through November 16, 2020)
- We are pleased to be partnering with Vibe Yoga and Yoga Tree, Seattle