Teaching children yoga nidra gives them a head start in dealing with the ups and downs of life.
This technique of relaxation, meditation and visualization can help children:
– develop the ability to clear the mind
– re-pattern thoughts and memories
– reduce anxiety
– learn better and expand their imaginations
– cultivate an inner space of calm
– reduce negative behavioral patterns
– develop skills for life
Classes include creative movement, games, art, guided relaxation and sharing. Children ages 6-12.
4650 North Port Washington Road
See map: Google Maps