As winter approaches, these cold and dark days offer us a secret invitation and a precious gift. As trees shed their leaves, if we can find time to shed our busyness and come to rest, we can discover a deep sense of Inner Joy, Nurturing and Renewal.
Connecting with this Inner Joy, we can share it abundantly with our family and our friends. Without it, however, the holidays can often feel stressful and at times even depressing.
Using principles and practices of iRest Yoga Nidra, this workshop will prepare us to have a more nourishing and authentically joyful holiday season!
* Learn to calm the busy mind and soothe difficult emotions
* Relax into a depth of Inner Stillness, the source of healing, inner guidance, and true inspiration
* Release any energies from the past that feel troubling or unresolved, and be prepared to start the New Year with a clean slate and fresh inspiration
* Discover our natural Inner Joy and Well-Being so we can stay connected with this even as we move through the world
* Amplify and Deepen our learning through the field of support and connection that we cultivate with one another
The cost for the 3 hour workshop is $30, which includes tea and snacks to share together at the end.
SPACE IS LIMITED, so if you would like to attend, please contact Ford ASAP at email@example.com, or 858-205-0096
Sol Studios, 12-E School Street Plaza
See map: Google Maps