- Develops and enhances emotional and cognitive intelligence by familiarizing them with the range of emotions and thoughts they may encounter in life.
- Increases confidence and self-esteem by showing youth they have the ability to discover solutions for themselves or while working with others.
- Increases awareness of their body which in turn improves impulse control, focus and concentration.
- Increases sense of empathy while recognizing and working with others and the world around them.
- Supports development of positive social skills.
- Supports and strengthens an inner foundation of stability and security.
- Supports well-being, happiness, and curiosity.