Join iRest Founder Richard Miller and Senior Director of Teachings Stephanie Lopez for a series of weekly drop-in sessions that you can live-stream from anywhere. These sessions are free for everyone and we invite anyone wanting to connect as we weather the current COVID-19 pandemic to join us. During these sessions, Richard or Stephanie will:
- Start with an introductory Q&A session where you can share your questions, reflections, and concerns
- Lead you in a guided iRest Meditation practice
- Give you some closing takeaways and practices to help you cope with the challenges and stresses you may be feeling
Each session will include guided meditations that promote well-being and gratitude practices to help you feel calm and at ease. Richard and Stephanie will also discuss:
- Developing your Inner Resource of indestructible well-being
- Responding to stress, anxiety, and worry in times of uncertainty
- Meeting, greeting, listening and responding to inner and outer challenges
- Using active imagination to enhance well-being
- Nourishing heartfelt self-compassion and self-care
These sessions are meant for everyone and we strongly encourage you to send this link to anyone who you think might benefit from a discussion and guided iRest practice with Richard and Stephanie. If you can’t make it, don’t worry! We’ll be recording each session and making them available to you for free. All you have to do to access both the live-streaming and recorded sessions is fill out the form below – We’ll email you with access to both.
Live-Stream Sangha Schedule:
Join Richard and Stephanie weekly every Tuesday from 4:00 pm to 5:00 pm PST USA
When you sign up below, we'll email you reminders before each live session with the join-in link and email you access to the recording as they become available.