Livestream Sangha Sessions with Richard and Stephanie
Join iRest Founder Richard Miller and Senior Director of Teachings Stephanie Lopez for a series of weekly drop-in sessions that you can livestream from anywhere. These sessions are free for all, and we invite anyone who wishes to connect as we weather the current pandemic. During these sessions, Richard or Stephanie will:
- Start with an introductory Q&A session where you can share your questions, reflections, and concerns.
- Lead you in a guided iRest Meditation practice.
- Give you closing takeaways and tools to help you cope with daily life.
Each session will include guided meditations that promote well-being and gratitude practices to help you feel calm and at ease. Richard and Stephanie will also discuss:
- Developing your Inner Resource of indestructible well-being.
- Responding to stress, anxiety, and worry in times of uncertainty.
- Listening and responding to inner and outer challenges.
- Using active imagination to enhance well-being.
- Nourishing heartfelt self-compassion and self-care.
These sessions are meant for everyone, and we strongly encourage you to send this link to anyone who you think might benefit from a discussion and guided iRest practice. If you can’t make it, don’t worry! We record each session and make them available free of charge. To access both the livestream and recorded sessions, fill out the form below.
Livestream Sangha Schedule:
Join Richard and Stephanie weekly every Tuesday from 4:00 pm to 5:00 pm PST USA.
When you sign up below, we'll email you reminders before each live session with the join-in link and email you access to the recording as they become available.
[Form currently under construction.]