Hello and welcome!
This experiential, self-paced free course is your time to sit back, listen, and receive all the benefits that iRest Yoga Nidra Meditation offers.
Previous students report: Falling asleep easier, staying asleep, and waking up well-rested. A calmer and more content mind and inner world. Feeling happy, light-hearted, and connected.
8 Practical Themes, 8 Guided Yoga Nidra Meditations, and 2 Expert Teachers
- Rest: Access Deep Rest and Sleep Better
- Mindfulness: Be Present, Curious, and Discover Peace
- Wellbeing: Connect to the Part of You That is Unbroken and Whole
- Calm: Find Relief in Times of Stress
- Balance: Access Ease Even When Life Gets Challenging
- Resilience: Learn to Skillfully Navigate Emotional Ups and Downs
- Contentment: Enjoy a Life of Gratitude and Happiness
- Release: Letting go Into a Deeper Quiet and Natural Stillness
Made up of bite-sized sections, each module includes 3 videos and can be completed in under 30 minutes. Each theme offers relief from challenges like sleep struggles, stress and anxiety, helping you feel calm and centered no matter your circumstances.
iRest’s Senior Director of Teachings and Programs, Stephanie Lopez, and Senior iRest Trainer, Clearlight Gerald, orient you to each theme with a short introduction, and help you integrate what you learn and experience into your daily life with inspirational prompts.
This course is for everyone! The combination of skillful teachers and our proven iRest protocol means that you’ll benefit if you haven’t meditated before, are a beginner, or an advanced practitioner.
Signing up is easy. All you have to do is:
- Fill out the form below to access your course.
- Create an account on iRest Institute's website.
- Begin your course by logging in and visiting your account whenever you choose.
You have unlimited access to your course.