In our commitment to the safety and well-being of our entire community in the face of the COVID-19 virus, we have decided to cancel all of our in-person events until 2021 at the earliest. We are committed to helping prevent the spread of COVID-19, and we believe this is the most effective way of doing our part to keep people safe and healthy.
If you're already enrolled in an in-person iRest immersion, teacher training, retreat, or workshop, we'll be reaching out to you separately with more information around alternative offerings and cancellation policies.
In the meantime, we're doing everything we can to make sure you feel supported with the practices you need in these uncertain times. While it would be irresponsible to hold in-person events right now, we know this is the very type of situation our teachings were made for. To ensure everyone has ongoing access to iRest teachings and can continue with their study and practice of iRest Yoga Nidra, we're offering:
- Regular free drop-in virtual Sangha and meditation sessions with Richard Miller and Stephanie Lopez
- A suite of new webinars on various topics that you can stream at home
- An online iRest Level 1 Training that you can take at your own pace
- An online Immerstion that you can take at your own pace
- A live-streaming iRest Retreat with Richard Miller and Stephanie Lopez September 15-20, 2020
- A live-streaming iRest Immersion with Ford Peck October 2-4, 2020
We'll continue to be responsible, supportive, and transparent regarding decisions we’re making around in-person events and the online offerings we’re creating as time goes on. We'll make decisions informed by science and aligned with our mission and vision. We know these times are challenging but do remember, shining through it all is our indestructible ground of Being and well-being. May it continue to support and nourish you regardless of changing circumstances in the world around us.