Connect. Learn. Practice
Today’s world offers us the opportunity to foster our connectivity in new ways. While the pandemic may challenge our ability to be together in person, we humans tend to find creative ways to join together—including in online spaces.
In that spirit of togetherness, and with steadfast dedication to sharing the timeless teachings upon which our organization was founded, iRest Institute now offers a dynamic suite of online programming and events.
With a range of benefits and a technical support staff that makes participation easy, these courses are specially tailored for virtual participation. Our global team of teachers and partners will continue to build this exciting program as we adapt to our changing world. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Enjoy these benefits:
- Safety & Health: Practice fearlessly and with peace of mind in your own private space.
Accessibility: Explore new courses and study with teachers from around the globe.
- Savings: Spend less on tuition, and eliminate travel and accommodations expenses.
- Comfort: Enjoy classes in the familiarity of your everyday surroundings.
- Savings: Ae teachings and materials without spending money on travel, accomodations, and transportation.
- Integration Learn and practice iRest in an environment where you’ll use it everyday.
So what's it like taking an online event with us?
Online iRest Courses
iRest Yoga Nidra: Resilience for Everyday Stress
Dr Richard Miller's Insight Timer Course - download the app here.
Free Online Offerings
We invite you to join us every Tuesday for our livestream Sangha Sessions where you can gather virtually with the iRest community and practice with Richard Miller and Stephanie Lopez, sign up for our email list to recieve free guided meditations right to your inbox each week, and to visit the iRest blog, where we have all sorts of engaging interviews, practices, resources, news, and so much more.
If you would like to support us so we can continue developing online offerings like the ones above and giving these resources to those in need, click the button below to make a difference today.